Saturday, October 5, 2013

The Politics Of Amusing Media: Actuality Elected Ambassador Of Starbucks!

When I was growing up I did not comedy Pac Man and I am far from actuality allotment of the “D” generation. However, alive at Web Success Team has enabled me to ascertain all the administration and amusing media platforms and amid them is Foursquare.
I apparent Foursquare, aftermost year. My colleague, Marci Rosenblum aggregate the articulation and asked me to try it out. I anon active up and affiliated it to my Twitter and Facebook accounts. I played around, added my Web Success Team as a area and forgot about it and got on with my active life. Little did I know, I was acceptable absorbed on Foursquare.
In a nutshell, Foursquare is a web and adaptable appliance that allows registered users to affix with accompany and amend their location. Users can accept to accept their Twitter and/or Facebook accounts adapted back they analysis in. With an iPhone app, users can accredit a push-notification to acquaintance updates. If a user has arrested in to a area added generally than anyone else, on abstracted days, they can be crowned “Mayor” of that area if they accept a photo profile. You can be dethroned by addition blockage in added generally than you.
The capability of Foursquare is that it is a abundant way to advertisement your brick and adhesive location, access sales and accretion loyal followers. Mayors can accept discounts for their advocacy and promotion. Foursquare awards users with Badges for abundance of use and extensive assertive milestones. They are little rewards and reinforce acceptance and cast loyalty, abundant like the Olympic pin collectors. Presently there are over 500,000 users and growing.
Let the Games Begin
However, back I purchased an iPhone aftermost year to participate in business Tweet-ups, I begin myself application Foursquare added and added to analysis into assorted venues and places that I patronized. I would use the tips and recommendations to accomplish accomplished choices for things such as food, workouts and movies theaters. I biking a fair bulk and this accepted to be actual helpful.
I was now unlocking badges and acceptable the MAYOR of places that I visited. One of those places was Starbucks. I am a blooming tea aficionado and I analysis into my bounded Starbucks every day and of advance I am the mayor.

No comments:

Post a Comment